The most significant current need within the Nazarene Health Ministries is to help our Rural Health Services who have been most severely affected by poor government funding.
Are you looking for other special ways to get involved? Between the four healthcare ministries as well as our Field Office, local church work, and the Melanesia Nazarene Bible and Teacher’s Colleges down the road, there are plenty of opportunities to assist!
What can you do?
2. Visit Kudjip with Work and Witness
3. Give to our Greatest Needs Fund
4. Medical donations. See our donations page.
1. The hospital is involved in a major expansion project (2018 through 2021). Please pray for many people from our community to come to Christ through working with the project.
2. Housing renovations and new houses. Good staff housing is an ongoing need – it often limits our ability to hire new staff critical to the ministry. We also have many aging houses. Any amount helps as we have a lot of renovations to be done.
3. You can also e-mail us and we will be happy to connect with you in regards to our current needs.